Do you own a business without broadband access?
If so, you’re not alone. According to the FCC, approximately 1.5 million businesses in the United States do not have access to fixed broadband service at threshold speeds. This represents about 6% of all businesses in the country.
The lack of broadband access can have a significant impact on businesses. Businesses without broadband may be unable to compete with businesses that have broadband, or they may be forced to pay higher prices for services that require broadband access. In addition, businesses without broadband may be unable to attract and retain customers, or they may be unable to comply with government regulations that require the use of broadband.
SolveForce has a solution for businesses without broadband. We can help you find a broadband provider that offers service in your area, and we can negotiate a discounted rate on your behalf. We can also help you install and configure your broadband equipment, and we can provide ongoing support.
If you own a business without broadband, contact SolveForce today to learn more about how we can help you get connected.
Here are some of the benefits of working with SolveForce:
- We have a proven track record of helping businesses get connected to broadband.
- We work with a variety of broadband providers, so we can find the best option for your business.
- We can negotiate discounted rates on your behalf.
- We can help you install and configure your broadband equipment.
- We provide ongoing support.
To learn more about how SolveForce can help you get connected to broadband, contact us today.
In addition to the benefits listed above, SolveForce can also help you with the following:
- Apply for government programs that provide assistance with the cost of broadband access.
- Educate you about the importance of broadband access and how to use it effectively.
- Connect you with community resources that can help you get the most out of broadband.
SolveForce is committed to helping all businesses have access to broadband. We believe that broadband is an essential resource that can help businesses improve their operations and compete in the global economy. If your business lacks broadband access, please contact SolveForce today to learn more about how we can help you get connected.